...

...

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

L3 group civilisation: oraux/exposés

L3 civilization: important

You need an oral mark for your third year civilization class. I have put up on Eprel a series of documents in the file "0314 orals". If you don't have these documents, send me an email immediately. (john point mullen arobase wanadoo point F R)
The oral exams will be at the following times :
Jeu 22 mai 12h-14h
Lundi 26 mai 13h-15h
Mardi 27 mai  14h-16h30

Tomorrow, Wednesday, I will put up on the door of my office a signing up sheet, so you can sign yourself in for a time slot. If it is difficult for you to come in on the 26th or 27th, make sure you sign up early for  a time slot on the 22nd : there are a limited number of slots.

When you come to your appointment for the oral exam, there is no preparation time : you have prepared all the documents at home. I will give you one of the documents (you may not choose) and you have exactly ten minutes to comment on the document, showing that you understand the document, how it works, and its wide historical context. Remember the aim is to show me you know things.

JM

No comments: