...

...

Friday, October 18, 2013

M1 enseignement épreuve composition

We had our first "exposé" last week. When students have done an exposé, they then write up an improved version of their comparative commentary, taking into account the comments I made in class. This written version must be sent to me by email, in RTF or PDF. I will put these improved versions on Eprel for everyone to read.

We may not have time for every student to do an "exposé". In this case, the other students will do a written comparative commentary at home and send it to me by email. In that way everyone will have a mark for this subject for their Master's degree.

Meanwhile, work on your general knowledge of British history - read books, go to the London museums for the day, listen to BBC radio documentaries, read newspapers, listen to my classes on MP3.

JM

No comments: