...

...

Saturday, April 09, 2011

L3 Civilisation britannique - Britain since 1945

I hope you have a good Spring Break.
After the break, there will be two more classes - on the 29th April and the 6th of May. Most likely I will cover "Immigration, racism and antiracism since 1945" and "Debates and issues in Britain in 2011"

On May 13th there is the "épreuve finale de contrôle continu".

The total mark for the module will therefore be made up of three marks

1) The classroom test you took two weeks ago.
2) The research assignment I gave you yesterday, which must be handed in one month from now.
3) The final exam on the 13th May.

Concerning the research assignment, I will post here the instructions for the two or three students who were absent Friday. If you know who they are, let them know, because it will be very hard for them if they are going to start the work only after the break.

I will put online here some links to help you with the research assignment, but the library is the most important source of help.

Concerning the Classroom test, I will put up here your marks as soon as I have got through with the marking. I apologize for the delay.

No comments: